Date: 23 April 2018
Russia Monitor Monthly 03/2018
All March Russia Monitor articles, which include reviews of the most important events related to Russian security and its foreign policy, available in one file.
The March issue of Russia Monitor Monthly contains the following articles:
- Putin among his Fellows,
- Gazprom Threatened by Domestic Competitors,
- A conflict in Syria. A Mystery of the An-26 Catastrophe,
- Gazprom’s War: Challenge for Germany,
- A poison plot against Sergei Skripal. “Wetwork” With No Rules,
- “People’s republics”. The end of the experiment?
- A temporary decline in the Putin’s support,
- “I will buy a passport.” They flee from Russia,
- Rosneft’s problem with China. Cooperation in question,
- Sechin wants another „gift”,
- Russia’s Ministry of Finance Attacks: Taxes for Oil Companies,
- “Russian FBI” and a turn of events in Bastrykin’s case,
- Tsar Vladimir and Ominous Perspectives,
- Nord Stream 2 more opponents,
- Lukoil Teases Investors,
- Whipping Boys,
- An Increase in energetic cooperation. Russians Enter the Iranian Oil Market,
- Russia Strengthens the Mediterranean Squadron,
- Russian diplomats out! What about Nord Stream 2?
- War Over Russia’s Strategic Oil Port.