Section I. General provisions
- The administrator of Personal Data collected via the Warsaw Institute Foundation with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Wilcza 9, 00-538 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000709206, with NIP: 5252608011 and REGON: 147480813, (hereinafter referred to as hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
- The form of contact with the Administrator is: [email protected] or the address of the seat of the Foundation.
- Personal data of persons who set up an account on the Administrator's website (subscribe to the Administrator's newsletter) are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- Personal data means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- The processing of personal data is basically any activity on personal data, regardless of whether it is carried out in an automated manner or not. To a limited extent, the Administrator may collect data automatically via cookies on the website of the Warsaw Institute Foundation and on social networking sites related to it.
- The administrator exercises due diligence to protect the interests of data subjects, in particular ensuring that these data are collected in accordance with the law.
Section II. Purpose of processing personal data and the time of their processing
The Administrator processes the personal data of persons who have set up
an account on the Administrator's website for purposes corresponding to
the scope of consents received from these persons, using the forms
available on the Warsaw Institute Foundation's websites. In particular,
the Administrator collects and processes personal data for the purposes
- for the conclusion and performance of the Agreement for the provision of electronic services until the deadlines for pursuing claims,
- to consider complaints and complaints for one year after the warranty period has expired or the complaint has been settled,
- for pursuing claims related to the concluded Agreement, when the purpose is legally justified, including until the end of enforcement proceedings,
- archiving settlement documents until the expiry of the limitation period for tax liabilities,
- for conducting marketing activities for products or services offered as part of the activities of the Warsaw Institute Foundation, where the legitimate purpose of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, until an objection is raised or the prior consent is withdrawn,
- on handling applications based on the completion of the Registration Form with data or other applications, including to ensure accountability of the activities carried out, where the aim is to be able to respond to applications and inquiries addressed to the Foundation, for a period of three years,
- statistical purposes, where the legitimate aim is to have information about the statistics of the conducted activity, which will allow for its improvement, until the duration of another legal basis for the consent granted for processing, and if such consent fails, the data is anonymised.
The administrator may process the data contained in cookies when used by
visitors to the Warsaw Institute Foundation in order to:
- on identifying natural persons as logged in to the website of the Warsaw Institute Foundation and informing that they are logged in,
- remembering data from completed Registration Forms or login details to the Account set up on the website of the Warsaw Institute Foundation
- keeping anonymous statistics presenting the use of the website of the Warsaw Institute Foundation.
- The administrator may process the personal data of people who have subscribed to the newsletter in order to handle this newsletter until the consent of the data subject withdraws.
- The administrator may also process anonymized data of an operational nature, closely related to the use of the website of the Warsaw Institute Foundation, such as the IP address or domain, in order to generate statistics helpful in administering the Warsaw Institute Foundation. These data are aggregate and anonymous, they are not disclosed to third parties.
The administrator may transfer data to the following entities:
- conducting postal or transport activities,
- enabling remote payment operations,
- banks for settlements,
- state authorities or entities authorized under the provisions of law,
- about external entities supporting the activities carried out by the Foundation, acting on behalf of the Foundation being the Administrator, including in the field of accounting and legal services.
- Personal data will be stored until the end of the contract and the expiry of the limitation period for claims. The data contained in the accounting documents will be stored for a period of 5 years after the end of the contract. Other personal data will be stored for a period of 1 year.
Section III. The scope of data processed, the rights of data subjects
The Administrator may process the following personal data of persons who
set up an account on the Administrator's website using the website of the
Warsaw Institute Foundation:
- first name and last name,
- e-mail address,
- contact telephone number,
- IP address,
- delivery address (including the street, building number and apartment number, postal code, city and country),
- address of residence or business / seat,
- company, tax identification number (in the case of Buyers who are entrepreneurs).
The administrator may process the following personal data of people
who have subscribed to the newsletter:
- for an e-mail address,
- Providing personal data by natural persons, both Readers and persons acting on behalf of and for the Readers, is necessary to conclude Agreements, settle the business activity, respond by the Foundation to inquiries or requests, consider complaints and complaints, service the newsletter . Providing data in a broader scope than specified above is completely voluntary.
Each natural person providing personal data to the Administrator does so
voluntarily and has the right to access their personal data, control their
processing and the right to take the following actions with regard to
their personal data:
- about correcting,
- for rectification,
- for refilling,
- about updating,
- for temporary or permanent suspension of their processing,
- for removal,
- for processing restrictions,
- about carrying,
- to raise an objection,
- to withdraw consent to processing at any time,
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in particular, when the data is incomplete, out of date, untrue, or has been collected in violation of the law or when it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
- The entitled persons may exercise the rights referred to above in relation to their personal data, in particular by contacting the Administrator at the following e-mail address: [email protected] or in writing to the following address: Fundacja Warsaw Institute with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Wilcza 9, 00-538 Warsaw.
A person who has given the Foundation consent to the processing of
personal data for the purposes of direct marketing of products or services
available in connection with the running of the Warsaw Institute
Foundation, as well as in order to receive the newsletter, may cancel it
at any time.
The person who has given such consent is also entitled to:
- submitting a written, motivated request to cease processing of its data due to its special situation,
- object to the processing of their personal data.
Section IV. Final Provisions
- In the process of collecting and processing personal data, the administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure personal data protection that is adequate to the category of data protected, as well as to potential threats. In particular, the Administrator protects the personal data that has been entrusted to him against their disclosure to unauthorized persons and processing in violation of applicable regulations, loss, damage or destruction.
of processing entrusted data, or any questions related to it in the
- for direct contact at the seat of the Warsaw Institute Foundation, ul. Wilcza 9, 00-538 Warsaw.
- by letter contact at the address indicated in point a,
- contact us by e-mail at: [email protected]