Date: 6 March 2018
Russia Monitor Monthly 02/2018
All February Russia Monitor articles, which include reviews of the most important events related to Russian security and its foreign policy, available in one file.
The February issue of Russia Monitor Monthly contains the following articles:
• The base in Šiauliai on the Russian target,
• Chemezov’s pre-election offensive,
• Oil, elections and mercenaries. The massacre in the Deir al-Zor province,
• The saga of T-14 Armata: an end in sight?
• Bastrykin’s Lonely End. Russian presidential election,
• Lukoil on sale?
• Russia’s mind games with Iskander missiles,
• Shoigu’s revenge,
• Federal clean-up in Dagestan,
• Problems with the Turkish Stream project,
• Anti-Russian theatre of the oligarch Vlad Plahotniuc,
• Communists’ unfortunate maneuver,
• Russians threaten with the “invisible” fighter,
• More privileges for the Federal Protective Service,
• A blow into the Russian money laundry.