Date: 10 May 2018
Russia Monitor Monthly 04/2018
All April Russia Monitor articles, which include reviews of the most important events related to Russian security and its foreign policy, available in one file.
The April issue of Russia Monitor Monthly contains the following articles:
- A Timchenko’s Partner Benefits from the Tragedy in Kemerovo,
- Russian rockets over the Baltic Sea,
- Yekaterinburg: Destroy the Opposition,
- A Petroleum Flirtation, but Not a Marriage,
- Soldiers and Gas. The USA Defends the Baltic Allies,
- The largest Russian oil buyers,
- Estonia vs. Russian spies. A new report,
- Gazprom not relishing the Novatek’s LNG,
- Medvedev Pacified,
- Nord Stream 2. Berlin is holding up, time is running,
- Syrian Civil War. Who is afraid of mercenaries,
- Post-electoral price shock,
- Putin forever? The operation has started,
- Libya: bad news for the Kremlin,
- Kremlin, FSB and the war on waste in the background,
- Transneft is leaking,
- New Term, Same Energy Policy,
- How Yanukovych facilitated the annexation of Crimea,
- The head of SVR in Serbia. What is the Russian intelligence up to?
- The Kremlin’s help to indebted Rosneft.